Добро пожаловать, Гость
Обсуждения Магазина

Мы всегда пытаемся помочь всем кто находится на нашей страничке. Если у вас есть вопрос по поводу одного из наших продуктов в магазине или хотите что то добавить, напишите об этом в этой категории и мы вам поможем.
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 4 мес. назад #597

• toxmeister
  • toxmeister аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello lovely people,

I think there's some serious bug on your Ilios product pages which is that any optional (but pre-selected) add-ons are automatically added to the price, can't be deselected and therefore result in a much higher final price, even without changing any of the config options. For example:

1) the Research Kit's price shown on the shop homepage is 4455 Euro, but the price on product detail page is 7556 Euro(!), over 3000 Euros more...

2) the Custom Kit is 2145 Euro on the shop homepage, but 2805 Euro on its product page

This shop behavior makes the ordering process a bit scary since I can't be sure anymore which of the add-ons were chosen, nor can they be (seemingly) deselected...

Thank you!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 4 мес. назад #598

• OSFlyerWiz
  • OSFlyerWiz аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Administrator
  • Спасибо получено: 49
The pricing in the shop is correct.

In the case of the Research kit, the kit comes with the X - Y laser option, however since you have 2 Electronic configurations to choose from, the Electronics are not displayed on the Category page but are when you enter the product details page.

Same with the Custom Kit. The selections for the VAT and Z height options are added once you enter the product page.

Don't see anything scary about it since you clearly see what options are selected and how much each one costs.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
Спасибо сказали: toxmeister

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 4 мес. назад #602

• toxmeister
  • toxmeister аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for the explanation, Demetris! Maybe "scary" was a too strong word, but still think it's slightly confusing for (some) people (it wasn't just me!) to first see a seemingly pre-configured kit shown with a much lower price on the shop home and then just clicking through to the product suddenly having a serious mismatch... but please don't worry, I do get it now and will order a kit in the next couple of weeks! :)

Rock on!

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 4 мес. назад #603

• OSFlyerWiz
  • OSFlyerWiz аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Administrator
Glad to have you with us :) Sorry for the confusion. That's just how VirtueMart (the shop component) works so it's really not my doing.

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 4 мес. назад #678

• clockworkorange
  • clockworkorange аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Expert Boarder
  • Спасибо получено: 5
Not to start a new thread, wanted to ask - yesterday there were 50 total items in the shop.
After you added a post-cure kit, I see 52 total.

Where's the trick?:)

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 4 мес. назад #679

• OSFlyerWiz
  • OSFlyerWiz аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Administrator
There are total of 26 items in the shop.

However, the shop code thinks there is twice as much because it counts the products in each category and again in the Sub Category.

So i have the Cure kit in the 3D Printing (general) category and in the "Accessories" category. So the number it gives is double.

Its best this way because the search engines find products quicker when they are in the Top category as well.

Yours, Demetris Z.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.178 секунд
Creative Commons License

ДПОК от rdGizmo For You LTD лицензирован под Creative Commons «Атрибуция — Некоммерческое использование — На тех же условиях») 3.0 Непортированная

Следите за нами

Нас поддерживают