Добро пожаловать, Гость
Общие обсуждения

Всё что нельзя поселить в какую либо категорию может быть обсуждено здесь. Представьтесь, обсудите что то связанное с дистанционным управлением или со страницей. Поделитесь своей точкой зрения или идеей.

ТЕМА: USB connection

USB connection 9 года 10 мес. назад #909

• Mark tyr3d
  • Mark tyr3d аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi After I received the last parts for the printer I have found that it has a USB output and I am unable to find out how to get the likes of MACH3 to work as they do not seem to support it any help or other types of software that will work. That then leads me to the set up set up as the std setup here is only MACH3. Will MACH3 work? if so how? if not what will and how???, Also where does the projector go is it directly in to the pc?? any help would be great thanks
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

USB connection 9 года 10 мес. назад #910

• OSFlyerWiz
  • OSFlyerWiz аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Administrator
  • Спасибо получено: 49
Dear Mark,

I don't have your E-mail nor name among my orders so i cannot tell you for sure what setup you have. Most likely however you have the Arduino setup.

To work the Arduino board you need to install the Arduino IDE, which will also give you the USB drivers needed. Additionally you shall be able to edit the firmware and adjust machine parameters as well as compile the firmware.

To control the machine you would use Creation Workshop, found in the download section of the website.

The projector connects to the computer, yes, just like a normal display.

I also recommend reading up a bit about how SLA - DLP 3D printing works so you understand the basics if you are not familiar with them.

As always if you get stuck or need more help, post your questions here or send me an E-mail and i am sure we shall get you up and running fast :)
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Время создания страницы: 0.169 секунд
Creative Commons License

ДПОК от rdGizmo For You LTD лицензирован под Creative Commons «Атрибуция — Некоммерческое использование — На тех же условиях») 3.0 Непортированная

Следите за нами

Нас поддерживают