The new site is up along with a new look for the project. Instead of constantly replying to E-mails, different forum posts and general requests all over the internet, i decided to maintain this blog and keep it updated as i work, while finishing the production and development stages for the entire system.
For those who haven't been following the project from its initial release, i would like to say that the project and its development has gone through rough times with ups and downs since all development was done by me and it took lots of time even working full time on the project. Initially there was an IndieGoGo campaign as an attempt to gather resources to build the first prototypes. This was when i still worked on client projects parallel to my own ideas. During this period a very enthusiastic and generous organization found me and supported the prototyping stages (Details can be found in the About section of the site). If you are not familiar with the project then please read the About article before continuing.
Once the prototypes were built and tested, i made an attempt to collect the required funding to produce at least 1000 units which took almost 6 months and was unsuccessful due to the large sum. Since going with the Mass Production route didn't work out, i took some time to rethink the whole strategy, rebuilt the OSRC site to host the OSRC community, its files and blogs.