Welcome, Guest
Community Projects

OSRC was created as a complete remote control system to help anyone achieve his/her goal when it comes to controlling something remotely. Feel free to discuss your project in this section of the forum and let everyone know about your progress. Exchange opinions from other OSRC users and get help or suggestions to speed up your own idea.

TOPIC: Many thanks

Many thanks 10 years 2 months ago #805

• Geoff56124
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - I just wanted to say thanks very much to Demetris for the inspiration and the information.
I have used much of it to build my own very rough first machine and am pleasantly surprised by the results.
Rgds
Geoff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Many thanks 10 years 2 months ago #806

• OSFlyerWiz
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 49
You are more than welcome Geoff,

I help out whenever i can since as you can imagine i don't leave the workshop much lately due to the order i have so my time is really limited until i get back on track.

Don't hesitate to ask anything you need and i promise i shall reply whenever i can. Also feel free to post your info here, in the forum. Perhaps others can help out as well.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Creative Commons License

OSRC by rdGizmo For You LTD is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License

Supported By